Logs and Log Files
Many online websites, such as ours, use log files. The information contained in the logs are browser type, IP address, ISP, referring and exit pages, time and date, demographic information, and clicks. All this data is being monitored to determine the way of the website usage. None of this information can be used to personally track and identify you.
Every user has certain rights that they may exercise in terms of their information. Some of these rights are:
- The withdrawal of consent for us to process your information.
- The right to object to us processing your data provided. The exception is that the information is processed on another basis apart from consent.
- The entitlement to learning whether we process your data and what particular rights we operate;
- The right to verify your info and ask us to correct it.
- The requirement for us to stop processing your information under certain conditions.
- The request for us to delete your data altogether under certain conditions.
- The claim is for us to provide you with the details that we process in a structured format.
You can make use of these rights to prove we process all your data based on your consent.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have agreed to the terms of this Policy and the Terms and Conditions in general. If you don’t agree with any points mentioned before, then you’re not allowed to use our website or services.